爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by 上海夜网TJ

COVID-19: Nearly 90,000 Indonesians return home after more than 700 infected abroad

first_imgRetno said 567 other crew members would arrive on three more ships, without mentioning the exact date of arrival.There are still other Indonesian citizens who are unable to come home, such as those stranded in India. Most of them are the members of Tablighi Jamaat.“The government is still finding a way to bring them home by coordinating with other countries whose citizens are experiencing similar obstacles, such as Bangladesh, Malaysia and others,” Retno added.India is one of many countries that have imposed strict lockdowns to curb the spread of COVID-19, which has infected more than four million people globally and has caused more than 238,000 deaths.According to the Foreign Ministry, 734 Indonesians abroad had tested positive for COVID-19 as of Monday in at least 33 foreign territories and aboard 20 international cruise liners. About 300 are being treated, while more than 370 have recovered, and 41 have died.“All Indonesian diplomatic missions abroad are consistently coordinating with the respective countries to ensure [citizens abroad] receive good treatment,” Retno said.Read also: Nearly 100 foreigners currently hospitalized for COVID-19 in Indonesia: Foreign MinisterThe government – with support from Indonesian civil society groups and local communities – is helping citizens abroad in need of assistance because of the pandemic.As of Monday, more than 375,000 aid packages had been distributed to affected citizens abroad.“We give our highest appreciation to the Indonesian communities abroad who have been tirelessly helping those in need,” said Retno.The government has guaranteed that the returning citizens will follow the standardized health protocols to ensure they are not carrying the virus.Retno concluded the briefing by urging regional administrations to be actively involved in handling the returning citizens, as collaboration between central and local government was vital to ensure citizens’ protection.Topics : Read also: COVID-19: Indonesians stranded abroad return home amid ‘mudik’ banOther citizens arrived from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Algeria and Egypt, among others.“There will be more from Egypt and Oman in the near future,” Retno said in a press briefing from the COVID-19 task force headquarters in Jakarta on Monday. She added that dozens of citizens from Bangladesh were expected to arrive on Monday.According to the ministry, more than 14,200 Indonesian crew members have arrived in the country through four points of entry: Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta, Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali, Tanjung Priok Port in Jakarta and Benoa Port in Bali. While many countries are imposing strict lockdown policies, Indonesia has recorded an influx of citizens returning from abroad – nearly 90,000 as of Monday.Foreign Minister Retno LP Marsudi said 89,595 citizens had been repatriated as of Monday.Of the total, 72,966 citizens arrived from Malaysia. Most of the returnees were those who had been impacted by Malaysia’s movement control order (MCO), which is in place until June 9.last_img read more

Read More

Award-winning garden up for auction with stunning home in tow

first_imgOne of the many water features that can be found throughout the gardens.The sprawling house has high ceilings and expansive spaces that open to the award-winning gardens with ponds, pool, pavilion and water features. Colours, mosaic tiles and glass mirrors from the home are echoed in the gardens.Being a landscape contractor, Mr Sunderland had clear ideas on creating an indoor-outdoor home. “It is pretty well the most special (project) we’ve ever done. I was able to showcase the passion I have for landscaping,” he said. “Water is my primary love in landscape construction and every room has a view of the gardens and water features.”The home has an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area and a games room with bar that open to the outdoor entertaining space and in-ground pool. More from newsMould, age, not enough to stop 17 bidders fighting for this homeless than 1 hour agoBuyers ‘crazy’ not to take govt freebies, says 28-yr-old investorless than 1 hour ago The ensuite has its own private garden and water feature.“We’ve had about 30 people in the pool at times and a section is about 30cm deep for the little kids,” Mr Sunderland said. “All eight of our grandkids learnt to swim in that pool.” There are formal living and dining rooms and a powder room at the front of the home, along with a triple-car garage. The master bedroom has patio access, walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite with glass walls looking out to a private garden and wraparound pond. “Our ensuite is beautiful. Showering in there and looking out to the gardens is one of the most calming end of the day routines,” Mr Sunderland said. The home and award-winning gardens at 40 Bernborough Place, Bridgeman Downs.TREVOR and Bev Sunderland are making a sea change and have put their stunning Bridgeman Downs home on the market. The couple brought together a dream team, including architect Ian Webb, builder Stuart Cameron, landscape architect Matthew Franzmann, and interior designer Suzie Beirne, to build ‘Mandala’ on a 10,000sq m block in 2004.The Sunderlands said the home was their passion. “We were involved every single day and my son, who is a carpenter by trade, helped build the home,” Mr Sunderland said. center_img The grand entrance and formal living area.The remaining bedrooms have built-in robes, the family bathroom has a separate bath and shower, and the laundry opens to a drying area with pond. The property also includes six ponds, a three-bay shed, water tanks, and split-system airconditioning.The Sunderlands are selling to move to the coast but they will miss their Bridgeman Downs sanctuary.“It’s a very special home,” Mr Sunderland said. “We’ve had Christmases and christenings, Easter egg hunts and birthdays here. It’s always been the place for the kids and grandkids to come to.”last_img read more

Read More

PSG: No Olympic Games for Mbappe

first_img Mbappe was one of 80 players selected in a preliminary squad announced for this summers event in Tokyo, Japan, but will not be released to represent his country. L’Equipe report PSG have sent a letter to the FFF confirming their decision, with Mbappe’s involvement in the preceding Euro 2020 a major factor. The club are not keen on giving Mbappe time off for another international competition when they will be preparing and competing in their own domestic season. Their decision could cause a rift with the striker, as Mbappe was believed to be hopeful of taking part, while Neymar is also set to be denied any involvement with Brazil. FFF president Noel Le Graet is also determined to have Mbappe in the French ranks, which would undoubtedly make them one of the favourites to win gold.Advertisement Loading… Paris-Saint Germain are blocking any hopes the French Football Federation (FFF)had of allowing Kylian Mbappe to play in the Olympics. Promoted Content14 Hilarious Comics Made By Women You Need To Follow Right NowWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?Xi Ding Created Caricature Version Of Marvel Characters7 Universities Where Getting An Education Costs A Hefty PennyThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read MorePlaying Games For Hours Can Do This To Your BodyFantastic-Looking (and Probably Delicious) Bread ArtThe 90s Was A Fantastic Decade For Fans Of Action MoviesArchaeologists Still Have No Explanation For These DiscoveriesCan Playing Too Many Video Games Hurt Your Body? Le Graet told L’Equipe last month: “He wants to. Our coach (Sylvain Ripoll) is very keen. I would rather have him at the Olympics, especially for the image. He’s a boy who’s already at the top of his game. But I put myself in the place of PSG. “They may not really want him to do all the competitions. But I don’t think they would object. In terms of image, it would be complicated for them. And for us, complicated not to select him.” All competing nations are allowed three players over the age of 23 in their squad, and given Mbappe is only 21, he would not classify in that bracket. PSG are also set to take similar stance on superstar forward Neymar, who was part of the Brazil side that won an Olympic gold medal in 2016. Neymar has struggled with injury problems in recent months, and has also been linked with a mega-money move to Barcelona in the summer. Read Also:PSG without Neymar, Mbappe held 4-4 by lowly Amiens Le Graet added: “Club presidents, in general, find that the dates are not good. That is how it is.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 last_img read more

Read More

INDOT plans State Road 48 closure

first_imgRipley County, In. — Crews from Indiana Department of Transportation’s Penntown Unit plan to replace a 24-inch drainage pipe located under State Road 48 in northeast Ripley County next Wednesday, May 9, weather permitting.The day-long operation will close S.R. 48—beginning at 7:45 a.m.—between Stumpke’s Corner/ Spades Road and Negangard Corner/S.R. 101.  Barricades will be located at Spades Road and C.R. 800 East.last_img

Read More

After long road, Williams’ draft journey culminates with Buccaneers’ selection in 4th round

first_imgWilliams himself? Mostly speechless.  ‘I’m elated, I’m excited and we’re looking forward to jumping on the bandwagon of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers,’ said Williams’ father, Wendell. ‘He’s going to prove that he is a premier wide receiver.’ This day was a long time coming for Williams, who caught 49 passes for 746 yards and six touchdowns last year. After leaving the Orange with four games to go, he’ll get a second life in Tampa Bay.  They did. Three picks into the fourth round of this weekend’s NFL Draft, Tampa Bay drafted the former Syracuse wide receiver. To many, it was the biggest roll of the dice in the draft. After an up-and-down collegiate career, Williams will get a fresh start on an ultra-green Bucs offense.  Throughout the draft process, this visit stood out above the rest. Williams ate at a Tampa steakhouse with coaches, talked about the offense and hit it off immediately. Published on April 24, 2010 at 12:00 pm BUFFALO — After seeing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers — a team that coveted him all along — draft a wide receiver in the second round, Mike Williams was crushed. Also joining Williams in the pro ranks is former SU defensive tackle Arthur Jones, who was taken by the Baltimore Ravens in the fifth round (157th overall). Jones, who couldn’t be reached for comment, joins a loaded Ravens front four responsible for keeping Ray Lewis and Co. blocker-free. [email protected] ‘I was thinking from the start that Tampa would grab me,’ Williams said. ‘They grabbed another receiver and I thought, ‘Wow, who else now?’ It was shocking, but I’m glad they came back around and got me.’ Talent-wise, many scouts pegged him a first- or second-round pick. But as expected, Williams slipped. He winded up as the 101st overall pick and the 14th wide receiver drafted.  Watching receiver after receiver get picked wasn’t easy. These were all players Williams believed he was better than. Before the draft, he said any team that takes him after the first round was getting the ‘steal of the draft.’ Sporting a Buccaneers hat and a glistening smile, the plunge didn’t seem to matter Saturday. Williams feels wanted. Finally, he’ll start anew and attempt to atone for his mistakes.  Surrounded by friends and family outside his home in Buffalo, Williams soaked this in. He posed for pictures, hugged his tear-filled mother and exhaled often. It’s been a long path here. After missing all of his 2008 season to academic suspension and then leaving the Orange program last fall, Williams was dogged by character questions up until the draft. Neither could his entourage. Scattered across his front lawn, family members screamed, ‘Tampa Bay! Tampa Bay!’ Wearing a puffy Syracuse coat, Williams’ mother vowed to stock up on Buccaneers apparel later that day at the mall. Williams’ younger brother shouted, ‘I’m going to Disneyland!’ Mike’s uncle chronicled everything on camera. And Mike’s dad repeatedly screamed into that camera, ‘The Mike Williams Show is coming to Tampa Bay!’ ‘I felt like I was drafted already when I was down there,’ Williams said. ‘They treated me like it was home. Everything was good. I just can’t believe I’m there now.’ Comments This is where he wanted to be. Along with second-round pick Arrelious Benn from Illinois, Williams hopes to revive the league’s 24th-ranked passing game.  ‘It’s relieving,’ he said. ‘All (Friday) I was waiting and waiting and waiting. The time seemed like it was never going to come. So it feels good that I am finally off the board now.’ His draft party came and went with a whimper Friday night. Restless and confused, Williams almost eliminated Tampa, Fla., as a possible destination. Almost. Facebook Twitter Google+last_img read more

Read More

Knights of Columbus Flyers win second straight tournament

first_imgThe Flyers first took to the ice Friday for a double header. Fort St. John kicked off the tournament on the winning foot, beating the Dawson Creek Canucks 2-0 in their opening game. Nolan Logan took MVP for the team’s opening game.Later Friday, the boys were back on the ice, taking on the Prince George Cougar, for what would eventually be the championship match-up in the tournament. In the teams’ first meeting, it would be the Cougars who would emerge victorious, beating Fort St. John by a score of 5-3.The loss Friday must have stuck with the Flyers throughout the night, because Saturday, the boys came out with a purpose against the Grande Prairie Knights. Nolan Legace scored 45 seconds into the game to eventually go on to win 5-3. George Sequin-Morin earned himself MVP honours.- Advertisement -Only a few hours later, the short benched Flyers took to the ice with only 11 skaters, but were able to earn a hard fought victory over the Peace River Sabres. Four different Flyers found the back of the net in the 4-1 win, and the strong goaltending of Lane Delfs earned him the title of the game’s MVP.Sunday, the Flyers found themselves in the finals facing Prince George, for a rematch of the only game the Flyers lost throughout the entire tournament. With the Flyers trailing 1-0, James Bowie popped the Flyers first goal to tie the game. Bowie’s goal seemed to spark the Flyers, as Gavin Gould scored next, giving Fort St. John a 2-1 lead at the conclusion of the second.Early in the third, Prince George would tie the game at 2-2, a score that lasted the majority of the final frame. With three minutes left in the third, Prince George was awarded a penalty shot, but Fort St. John goalie Lane Delfs shut the door, preserving the tie game.Advertisement One minute later, Adam Krueger scored the eventual tournament winning goal for the Flyers, giving his team a 3-2 lead. With the Cougars net empty, the Flyers were able to play some tough defence, eventually scoring an empty net goal, for a final tournament winning score of 4-2. Joshua Robinson earned MVP of the final game.After back-to-back tournament wins, the Flyers will travel to Prince George this weekend for another Peace Region tournament.last_img read more

Read More