She and the Jonas Brothers member, 31, announced on July 27 that their daughter had arrived. “Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are delighted to announce the birth of their baby,” the couple told Us Weekly in a statement at the time.The news came five months after Us confirmed that the Dark Phoenix star was pregnant with their first child. A source revealed in February that Turner was “due in the middle of summer.”The English star didn’t address her pregnancy publicly but was spotted on multiple walks with Jonas with her baby bump on display. Two months after giving birth, Turner shared throwback photos of her budding belly in a bikini.- Advertisement – Super subtle! Sophie Turner shared her and Joe Jonas’ daughter Willa’s birthday with a new necklace.“Thank you @jenniferfisherjewelry,” the Game of Thrones alum, 24, captioned a Sunday, November 15, Instagram Story selfie. The actress rocked a white tee with layered gold necklaces, one reading “22.07.20.”Courtesy of Sophie Turner/Instagram- Advertisement – – Advertisement – Turner added, “I don’t know if I feel like a wife yet. I don’t know how I feel. I mean, I feel good, obviously. But it happened so recently that I’m just kind of floating at the moment.”She and the Arizona native started dating in 2016 and got engaged the following year. She and the former DNCE member secretly tied the knot in May 2019 in Las Vegas before wedding in front of family and friends in France the following month. The married couple’s first ceremony was live-streamed by Diplo, which Turner found “funny” after the fact.Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner. Broadimage/Shutterstock“It would have been better if no one had known,” the Emmy nominee told PorterEdit later that same month. “I think at some point I would have had to stop saying ‘fiancée’ but marriage is a private thing between two people and I think that’s how it should always be. It’s not about the dress, it’s not about the food. It’s about being husband and wife, and being dedicated to each other forever.”- Advertisement –
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has rejected Brazilian club Santos’ case against Barcelona relating to the signing of Neymar in 2013, the Spanish club said in a statement on Tuesday.Santos had presented a claim to FIFA in 2015 asking for £54m in compensation and damages after Barcelona made a payment to Neymar’s father and the family company N&N before signing Brazil forward for an initial fee of £51m. Source: Daily Mail Ivory Coast FA elections: Asamoah Gyan backs Didier Drogba Tags: BarcelonaNeymarSantos FC RelatedPosts ‘We want to play in big competitions’ – Jordan Ayew targets European spot with Crystal Palace ‘I’m happy at Crystal Palace’ – Jordan Ayew says amid transfer speculation ‘The CAS found that the contract between Santos and Neymar was ended by mutual agreement and that Barcelona did not flout the transfer agreement when it paid additional fees to the player’s father and the firm N&N,’ Barcelona said.‘Barcelona did not commit any fraudulent conduct when it signed a pre-transfer agreement with Neymar nor when it signed the transfer with Santos.’The statement added that Santos had been ordered by CAS to pay Barca’s legal fees of £17,000.Neymar’s transfer from his boyhood club to Barcelona was shrouded in legal troubles, leading Spain’s High Court to launch a fraud and corruption investigation into the player, who denied any wrongdoing over the value of his transfer.The investigation also led to Barcelona’s then-president Sandro Rosell, who brokered the deal, resigning from the club in 2014.Neymar enjoyed a trophy-laden four years at Barcelona and formed a world-beating front three with Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez before joining PSG for a world record fee of £198m.Neymar then sued Barcelona over the partial payment of a loyalty bonus worth £23m but lost the case and was ordered to pay his former club £6m for breach of the last contract he signed with them in 2016.Despite their legal battles, the Brazilian tried to force through a return to Barcelona last year and refused to train with PSG at one point, but the Catalans ultimately failed to meet the French side’s asking price.Barca was expected to make another swoop for him this summer but president Josep Maria Bartomeu said on Wednesday the club was unlikely to make another offer for Neymar due to the financial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is selling his home in the suburbs of Detroit (it can be yours for only $6.5 million), but it has nothing to do with him leaving the Lions. His wife, Kelly, quickly got in front of any theories involving a possible departure from Detroit.”No speculation is needed,” Kelly Stafford said in an Instagram story. “We’re about to have our fourth child and I personally do not want to live on a lake or have a pool with four children under the age of a little over 3. So that is the reason that it’s on the market.”Matthew Stafford is selling his house out in Bloomfield for $6.5 million. I knew they had money out there but sheesh https://t.co/anGAbHa3mn pic.twitter.com/hPPkHQ9SyQ— philip lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) May 15, 2020The Staffords’ Realtor told the Detroit Free Press that the family is “actively looking at properties” in Michigan. Rumors have been rampant this offseason about the Lions moving on from Stafford or drafting a quarterback to replace him with the No. 3 overall pick in April’s draft. The Lions swiftly shut down any rumors that Stafford would be traded, which ruined any smokescreen that the team had an interest in taking a QB with their first pick.MORE: Why the Lions won’t trade Matthew StaffordStafford stayed a Lion and the team drafted cornerback Jeff Okudah at No. 3, essentially confirming that the rumors were intended to drive up the trade market for the No. 3 pick. Lions GM Bob Quinn said after the draft that no official offers came in from a team trying to trade up. We’ve heard this story before: A star quarterback — in an offseason that swirled with rumors about him playing elsewhere — puts his house up for sale. This time, though, the story won’t end with the quarterback moving south to play in Tampa. “I want to be here,” Stafford said Thursday in his first public comments of the spring. “I love being a Detroit Lion. I love leading this team. All that kind of stuff is just out there to be out there. It’s a slow news month at that point and I’m just happy to be where I am and ready to deal with this offseason the way that it is and try to make the best of the season that I hope happens.”His 2019 season was limited to eight games because of a back injury that he said he’s fully recovered from. In those eight games, Stafford threw for 2,499 yards, 19 touchdowns and five interceptions. Projected over 16 games, those stats would have given him the most TD passes and second-most passing yards in the NFL last season.The Lions went winless in the eight games without Stafford.