爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by TKMS completes acquisition of Atlas Elektronik

TKMS completes acquisition of Atlas Elektronik

first_imgBack to overview,Home naval-today thyssenkrupp Marine Systems completes acquisition of Atlas Elektronik Germany’s thyssenkrupp Marine Systems officially transformed into an integrated systems provider by completing the acquisition of Atlas Elektronik.The completion of the sale was announced by thyssenkrupp on April 3.The company previously owned a 51 percent stake in the Atlas Elektronik group and has now acquired the remaining 49 percent which were held by Airbus.“The global market environment is getting more and more complex and the requirements for integrated security concepts are rising,” Peter Feldhaus, CEO of thyssenkrupp Marine Systems said. “That’s why we are repositioning thyssenkrupp Marine Systems as an integrated systems provider to give us strategic advantages in the global market for submarines and naval surface vessels.”Following this acquisition, TKMS will be the sole German stakeholder in a company formed with Norwegian Kongsberg. The new, Norway-based company was formed following the Norwegian ministry of defense’s decision to award a submarine construction contract to TKMS.TKMS is to build four air-independent submarines to replace Norway’s existing six Ula-class submarines. View post tag: TKMS View post tag: Atlas Elektronik April 3, 2017center_img Share this article Authorities thyssenkrupp Marine Systems completes acquisition of Atlas Elektroniklast_img

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *