爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by 夜上海论坛FO

A deal between Friends

first_imgTo access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week. Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletterslast_img

Read More

Upwards trajectory for housing market expected to continue in 2018

first_imgThis apartment at LGC 11 Hillside Cres is on the market in Hamilton, one of the inner north suburbs to see strong growth in 2017.BRISBANE’S inner-north housing market is expected to continue its strong performance in 2018 after all suburbs in the area recorded median-house-price growth in 2017.REMAX Integrity principal Nerina Sportelli said all levels of the house market, from entry-level through to prestigious, were performing well: “As in 2017, houses will keep increasing steadily in 2018 while apartments may still struggle a bit.“(The inner north) has ­always been a preferred ­residential area because of the proximity to the city, a good selection of state and private schools, reliable services and great lifestyle such as proximity to river walks, parks and shopping centres.”According to the latest data from property research company CoreLogic, Teneriffe was the top-performing suburb in the City North News catchment, with the median house prices shooting up 32.6 per cent in the year to September to sit at $2.585 million.More from newsFor under $10m you can buy a luxurious home with a two-lane bowling alley5 Apr 2017Military and railway history come together on bush block24 Apr 2019Windsor came in second, with the median house price up 13.2 per cent to $855,000, followed by Bowen Hills, up 12.3 per cent to $865,000.Ms Sportelli said while she would like to see more first-home buyers entering the house market in the area, it was unlikely to ­happen due to increasing prices.“In the more exclusive inner-city suburbs we are more likely to see families that are upgrading or upsizing as the entry level is not within the budget of most first-home buyers,” she said.“By the time a suburb has been identified as a ‘hot suburb’ it probably is already too late to be entering the suburb at a reasonable entry level.“It is best to pick a suburb that is ‘affordable and within our budget’ that is as close to the city and services as possible,” Ms Sportelli added.last_img read more

Read More

Hughes wants to send Huth on loan

first_img Press Association The FA announced the news of Huth’s charge on Wednesday and he has until 6pm on January 21 to respond to it. Huth apologised earlier in January for participating in a game with a Twitter account which invited users of the social media site to guess from cropped photographs of people in explicit, sexual poses whether those pictured have male or female genitalia. A series of tweets posted from Huth’s official account showed him taking part and making indecent remarks. He deleted the tweets and posted a message saying: ”Clearly no offence was meant or directed to anyone, but apologies if I’ve offended anyone.” Specifically regarding that matter, Hughes said: “There is an issue with social media and football players or any person in the public eye, and you have to be very careful. “If you say anything or get involved in things that other people have an issue with, then there is a possibility you will get pulled up on it and the FA will get involved, and that is the situation we find ourselves in. “Robert was very quickly mindful of people being upset about, so he apologised immediately, took the posts down and we hoped that would be the end of it. “But obviously the FA has looked at it and think he needs to explain his actions, so I think that process is ongoing and we will see where it leads.” Meanwhile, Hughes has indicated he is looking at bringing a new wide man in during the current transfer window after winger Oussama Assaidi, who had been on a season-long loan from Liverpool, had that deal cut short and joined Dubai side Al Ahli. Hughes has been linked with Tottenham’s Aaron Lennon, and said of the England international: “I’m not sure about his situation, and the situation of players change in this month, it seems, on a daily basis. “We’ll look at opportunities and if they make sense to us, we have areas of the team we think we can improve if we can get the right players in. “But for the time being we have to keep our cards close to our chest.” Hughes did dismiss talk of him trying to sign Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko, adding: “I can tell you straight – there would be interest if it was ever viable, but it is not one we could ever contemplate doing unfortunately.” Full-back Erik Pieters is a doubt but midfielder Steven Nzonzi looks set to be available for the Leicester contest after both came off at half time with groin complaints during the Arsenal match. Victor Moses, the winger on loan from Chelsea, was an unused substitute in that game but looks set to make his return to action this weekend for what would be his first appearance since sustaining a thigh problem in November. To add to Huth’s situation, he was this week charged by the Football Association with aggravated misconduct in relation to comments he made on social media. He very much seems headed for the Stoke exit door, although his manager has played down the suggestion there would be no way back for him at the Staffordshire outfit. Speaking on Thursday at his press conference to preview Saturday’s trip to Leicester, Hughes said: “I’ve had discussions with Robert and I think it is fair to say he needs games. “We are looking to try to get him that if we can. “It needs to be at the right club, and needs to be the right opportunity for Robert himself. “We want to get games into him so he is fit and ready for us. “Under-21 games probably are not the right environment for him as a senior player, so he needs to get out and play games of meaning. “If we can find the right team for him, hopefully he’ll get five or six games and then he can come back to us and be ready to go again.” Huth, a Potters player for more than five years, has made only one Barclays Premier League appearance since suffering a knee injury in November 2013. And the 30-year-old did not feature in the squad at all for last Sunday’s 3-0 loss at Arsenal – a game which saw his fellow German centre-back Philipp Wollscheid, newly arrived at Stoke on loan, go straight into the first XI. Stoke boss Mark Hughes wants to send Robert Huth out on loan but insists the defender can still have a future with the club.last_img read more

Read More

Magic Johnson, Kyle Kuzma react to Lakers’ latest cap space-clearing moves

first_imgWow wow WOW what a trade and big move by Jeanie and Rob to clear $32M in cap space! This move puts the Lakers in play for all of the free agents. I can’t wait until Sunday!! It’s going to be exciting!— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) June 27, 2019Laker Nation, Anthony Davis just showed all of us Lakers fans he wants to win a championship by waiving his $4M trade kicker!— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) June 27, 2019Kuzma’s reaction was a bit more straight forward:pic.twitter.com/NGOZMcMRmt— kuz (@kylekuzma) June 27, 2019It was also reported on Thursday that LeBron James is switching jersey numbers so Davis can wear No. 23 with LA next season.This NBA offseason has already been eventful, but it looks like things are only going to get crazier from here. The Lakers continued their busy offseason Thursday, making more moves to better position themselves for the start of free agency on Sunday night.ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported that Los Angeles traded Mo Wagner, Isaac Bonga and Jemerrio Jones to the Wizards as part of the blockbuster Anthony Davis deal, which is now a three-team affair. Wojnarowski also reported that Davis has waived his $4 million trade kicker. Those two moves now give LA $32 million in cap space, enough to sign a star player to a max contract this offseason. MORE: What are LA’s next roster moves following Anthony Davis trade?As with all things that happen in the NBA, you didn’t have to look too hard on Twitter to find people reacting to the news. We even got reactions from former Lakers president Magic Johnson and current Lakers forward Kyle Kuzma.Johnson took to Twitter to congratulate not only Lakers owner Jeanie Buss and general manager Rob Pelinka, but also Anthony Davis for… waiving his trade kicker?last_img read more

Read More

University of Liberia to Open Soon

first_imgThe Minister of Information, Culture and Tourism, Lewis Brown, Thursday, January 16, assured students of the University of Liberia and the administration of the reopening of the institution in the soonest possible time.Speaking at the Ministry of Information, Culture and Tourism’s regular press briefing on Thursday, Mr. Brown said that through the office of the president, a committee has been set up to investigate the closure of the state’s premier learning institution in the country.According Mr. Brown, the government was concerned about the ongoing situation at the state-run University that has affected a numbers of students and the government, since the closure in December.The Minister maintained that the issue of demonstrations in the country will not in any form be allowed by the government. Those days are gone and Liberians must graduate from the stage of backwardness he explained.“We will ensure that the rule of law serves the public. Accordingly, we want to call on the students to desist from demonstrations and try to resolve issues at Liberia University and other educational outlets in the country.”Mr. Brown explained that the University of Liberia will not reopen because of demonstrations by students as experienced by students in the country in recent time he added.According to Mr. Brown, Dominic Tarpeh has been appointed by president Sirleaf to head the Committee on the University of Liberia’s closure since last year.   He highlighted the progress made in the Sirleaf-led administration in the areas education, electricity, and free speech; He added that Liberian must continue ensuring that all efforts are made for the betterment of Liberia.The Minister called on students who are threatening the president’s annual message to desist and rethink their decision for the sake of peace and progress made over the past year.“we want to call on the students that have decided to disrupted the president’s annual message to modify their decision, we have moved forward and will continue to work together as one family.”Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)last_img read more

Read More